Better meals are close at hand.
Wolf, the brand synonymous with delicious results, presents Wolf Gourmet – countertop appliances and kitchen tools that embody the precision control of their larger counterparts. From prepping ingredients to the finished dish, with Wolf Gourmet, the dish you envision will be the dish you serve.
Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven with Convection
Introducing Wolf Gourmet’s most advanced countertop oven yet.
Wolf Gourmet’s most advanced countertop oven offers all the benefits of a Wolf oven in a compact, energy-efficient form, plus new features that make countertop cooking even more convenient. The Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Convection Oven bakes, broils, roasts, proofs, toasts, heats bagels and warms food quickly and evenly, thanks to five heating elements, intuitive controls and advanced electronics. The interior is spacious enough to fit most 9” x 13” stoneware dishes or a 5½ pound chicken.
- Precision temperature probe lets you cook meat to your preferred internal temperature and quickly plugs in place with one hand
- Advanced convection technology continuously circulates heated air throughout the oven for even roasting and baking with no hot spots
- 2 easy-glide racks smoothly slide forward to put dishes safely within reach and can be repositioned easily into three levels
- 7 uniquely calibrated cooking modes offer you greater control and predictable results for the best cooking performance
- Spring-loaded door with seal prevents heat loss and provides gentle opening and closing
- 5 heating elements deliver consistently accurate temperatures for even cooking performance and predictable results
- Halogen light adds visibility to the oven’s interior, making it easy to check food as it cooks
- Nonstick interior with removable side rack holders and crumb/drip tray for easy cleaning
A Wolf Oven in Countertop Form
Get the precision, quality, and look of a Wolf oven in one countertop-friendly appliance. The Elite Countertop Convection Oven boasts heritage Wolf features like interior lighting, advanced convection, temperature control, and an integrated temperature probe.
7 Cooking Modes
Seven cooking modes – Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel and Toast – offer the cooking flexibility to make everything from cheesy garlic-parmesan crostini to broiled lamb chops.
Better meals are close at hand.
Advanced Convection Cooking
Unique perimeter convection thoroughly circulates heated air for even baking and faster cooking, reducing cooking time by up to twenty-five percent. Convection can be used in roast or bake mode with a simple press of the button.
Integrated Temperature Probe
Cook an herb-crusted roast, balsamic-glazed chicken, or a sourdough boule to your preferred internal temperature. The probe gives you precise control over the temperature of your food without opening the oven door. Keep an eye on the oven temperature as well as the probe temperature on the LCD display.
High-Performance Temperature Control
Temperature is finely tuned and uniquely calibrated for the best cooking performance in each cooking mode. Intuitive controls allow for simple selection of cooking mode, time and function. Five heating elements and advanced electronics deliver more even cooking performance for baking, broiling and roasting every time.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
A WOLF OVEN IN COUNTERTOP FORM: Enjoy all the features of a full-size Wolf oven, like interior lighting, precise temperature control and convection heating, in a compact, energy-efficient form.
ADVANCED CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: Countertop convection oven continuously circulates heated air throughout for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
7 COOKING MODES: Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel and Toast functions offer you greater control and consistent, predictable results.
PRECISION TEMPERATURE PROBE: Offers the control to cook meat to an exact preferred internal temperature for tender, precise results.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Wolf Gourmet warrants appliances to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase.